What we do
- Accreditation of non-State schools
- Government funding
- Assessments of non-State schools
- School survey data collection
- Register of non-State schools
Programs conducted by the Board
- Enrolment verification program
- Review program (formerly Cyclical review program)
- Regional visit program
- Governing body update program
- Positive notice blue card update program
Documents held by Board
The Board generates and has in its custody a wide range of documents held on Board files.
Board files include:
- corporate governance matters for the Board
- completed applications for accreditation status
- Board agenda and minutes of meetings
- incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Board submissions and information/discussion papers
- tender documentation for the engagement of authorised persons appointed by the Board
- various school survey data
There are in excess of 600 Board files. In the main, the files are held at 30 Mary Street, Brisbane. Some files may be held in secure secondary storage off site.
Publications and reports
Major reports and documents published by the Board.
Forms and notices
Approved application forms and notices required to propose a new school or make changes to an existing school.
Last updated 30 January, 2018