Download the Census form
The Census form [PDF 2.2MB] is now available for download. The Census form, due to its complex nature, is designed to work in Adobe Reader. Other generic versions of PDF readers will not work with this form or may not perform as expected.
The Census form must be completed using data as at Friday, 22 February 2019 and must be returned to the NSSAB Secretariat no later than Friday, 1 March 2019.
- The Census form will only display pages 1 and 2 when first opened. To view all sections that require completion, select the relevant checkboxes in Type(s) of education and Student profile.
- It appears that the Google Chrome web browser will not open or download the Census 2019 form. Please use an alternate browser.
To download a copy of the Census form:
- Right-click on the link to the Census form: Census form [PDF 2.2MB]
- Select ‘Save Target As…’ or 'Save Link As...'
- Save it to a location on your local drive
- Rename the file: Start the file name with your site centre code followed by the name of the school and the suburb, for example, 1234 Greenfield College - Brisbane.pdf.
- Completed Census forms submitted before Census Day (Friday, 22 February 2019) will not be accepted.
The Board is interested in your feedback in relation to the administration and collection of the Census data. The feedback submitted will be used to improve and refine the process of how the Census works from the user's perspective. Following submission of the Census form, please take a few minutes to complete the Census Feedback web survey. The link to the survey will appear after the completed Census form is submitted through NSSAB Online Services.
Additionally, a link can be found here: Census 2019 - Feedback Survey.
All responses are anonymous.
Last updated 22 February, 2019