Forms and notices
It is essential that applicants allow sufficient time for an application to be processed. Applications may take up to six (6) months to be processed.
Application forms and notifications must be made to the Board. The approved forms and notices are listed below.
|NSCH-F||New non-State school||PDF Fillable [0.32MB]|
|ASIT-F||New site and relocate site||PDF Fillable [0.32MB]|
|NTE-F||New type of education||PDF Fillable [1.18MB]|
|CTGB-F||Change in governing body||PDF Fillable [0.55MB]|
|CATT-F||Change of attributes of accreditation||PDF Fillable [1.20MB]|
|CSID-F||Change to relevant student-intake day||PDF Fillable [0.40MB]|
|EFGF-F||Eligibility for Government funding||PDF Fillable [0.32MB]|
|Ref. no.||Temporary special assistance sites||
|TSAS-F1||SAS - Intention to use temporary site||PDF Fillable [0.36MB]|
|TSAS-F2||SAS - Intention to stop use of temporary site||PDF Fillable [0.73MB]|
|ANLA-F||Attribute of accreditation no longer applying||PDF Fillable [0.24MB]|
|CCIR-F||Change in circumstances||PDF Fillable [0.77MB]|
|AMAL-F||Amalgamation notice||PDF Fillable [0.25MB]|
|DIVN-F||Division notice||PDF Fillable [0.25MB]|
|SURR-F||Surrender notice||PDF Fillable [0.71MB]|
- Download and read the relevant document. See instructions below in relation to downloading and saving the documents.
- Complete the documentation, ensuring that all necessary details and attachments have been supplied. Information regarding financial viability is included in relevant documents.
- Contact the Non-State Schools Accreditation Board Secretariat for assistance if necessary.
- Ensure the application addresses and complies with requirements of the legislation.
The Board is required to make a decision on an application within six months of lodgement.
|Ref. no.||Updates to school or governing body details||
|Access Request||Access to NSSAB Online Services||PDF Fillable [235KB]|
|Principal / School||Update principal or school details||PDF Fillable [175KB]|
|Name change||Name change notification||PDF Fillable [106KB]|
|Governing body||Update governing body details||PDF Fillable [169KB]|
To download a form or notice listed above, click on either the corresponding reference number or name. Once the file is open, ensure that it is saved to a location on your local drive.
Alternatively, you can download a document by:
- Right-clicking on the relevant Ref. number
- Selecting 'Save Target As...' or 'Save Link As...'
- Saving it to a location on your local drive.
All forms and notices may be lodged electronically with the Board through NSSAB Online Services. New corporations applying for accreditation as the governing body of a new non-State school may contact the Secretariat to set up access to this service.
Alternatively, electronic copies can be forwarded via email to: email@example.com.
If electronic lodgement is not possible, a printout of the completed documents can be forwarded to the Board. Refer to Contact details for the Board's postal address.
Last updated 6 March, 2018