Register of Non-State Schools
As required by section 164 of the Act, the Board must keep a register about provisionally accredited, and accredited, schools. The Board keeps the register in electronic form.
The register contains each of the following details for a provisionally accredited, or accredited, school:
- the school’s name;
- (if the school is provisionally accredited) the school’s student-intake day, the school’s provisional accreditation period, and the attributes of provisional accreditation applying to the school;
- (if the school is accredited) the day of its accreditation and the attributes of accreditation applying to the school; and
- details of the type of education that may be provided at the school.
The register is open for inspection at the Board secretariat by members of the public during ordinary office hours. There is no charge for inspecting the register.
The Board will give a person a copy of the register, or a part of it, on payment of 50 cents for each page, or part of a page, of the register. The Board may waive, wholly or partially, payment of the fee if it is satisfied payment of the fee would cause financial hardship to the person liable to pay it.
Gifts and Benefits Register
As required by Directive 22/09 of the Public Service Commission, the Board must keep a Gifts and Benefits Register which must be published online each quarter.
To view the register for a quarter, select the link from the list below.
Note: Copies of the previous Gifts and Benefits Registers are available from the Board's Secretariat.
- 1 July 2017 to 30 September 2017
- 1 April 2017 to 30 June 2017
- 1 January 2017 to 31 March 2017
- 1 October 2016 to 31 December 2016
- 1 July 2016 to 30 September 2016
- 1 April 2016 to 30 June 2016
- 1 January 2016 to 31 March 2016
- 1 October 2015 to 31 December 2015
- 1 July 2015 to 30 September 2015
- 1 April 2015 to 30 June 2015
- 1 January 2015 to 31 March 2015
- 1 October 2014 to 31 December 2014
- 1 July 2014 to 30 September 2014
Last updated 12 October, 2017