Register of Non-State Schools
As required by section 126 of the Act, the Board must keep a register about accredited schools. The Board keeps the register in electronic form.
The register contains the following information for each accredited school:
- the school’s name
- the day of its accreditation
- the student-intake day for each type of education the school may provide under the school's accreditation
- if the school is an establishment phase school for a year of schooling - the student-intake day for the year of schooling
- the attributes of accreditation of the school
- details of the type of education that may be provided at the school
- whether the governing body for the school is eligible for government funding
- other information prescribed by regulation.
The register is open for inspection by members of the public during ordinary business hours at the Board's office. Payment of the fee prescribed by regulation can be made at this time.
A copy of the register, or a part of it, can be provided upon payment of the fee prescribed by regulation.
Gifts and Benefits Register
As required by Directive 22/09 of the Public Service Commission, the Board must keep a Gifts and Benefits Register which must be published online each quarter.
To view the register for a quarter, select the link from the list below.
Note: Copies of the previous Gifts and Benefits Registers are available from the Board Secretariat.
- 1 April 2019 to 30 June 2019 [PDF 37KB]
- 1 January 2019 to 31 March 2019 [PDF 37KB]
- 1 October 2018 to 31 December 2018 [PDF 37KB]
- 1 July 2018 to 30 September 2018 [PDF 37KB]
- 1 April 2018 to 30 June 2018 [PDF 38KB]
- 1 January 2018 to 31 March 2018 [PDF 38KB]
- 1 October 2017 to 31 December 2017 [PDF 38KB]
- 1 July 2017 to 30 September 2017 [PDF 38KB]
- 1 April 2017 to 30 June 2017 [PDF 27KB]
- 1 January 2017 to 31 March 2017 [PDF 27KB]
- 1 October 2016 to 31 December 2016 [PDF 27KB]
- 1 July 2016 to 30 September 2016 [PDF 27KB]
- 1 April 2016 to 30 June 2016 [PDF 27KB]
- 1 January 2016 to 31 March 2016 [PDF 27KB]
Last updated 4 July, 2019