Register of Non-State Schools
As required by section 126 of the Act, the Board must keep a register about accredited schools. The Board keeps the register in electronic form.
The register contains the following information for each accredited school:
- the school’s name
- the day of its accreditation
- the student-intake day for each type of education the school may provide under the school's accreditation
- if the school is an establishment phase school for a year of schooling - the student-intake day for the year of schooling
- the attributes of accreditation of the school
- details of the type of education that may be provided at the school
- whether the governing body for the school is eligible for government funding
- other information prescribed by regulation.
The register is open for inspection by members of the public during ordinary business hours at the Board's office. Payment of the fee prescribed by regulation can be made at this time.
A copy of the register, or a part of it, can be provided upon payment of the fee prescribed by regulation.
Gifts and Benefits Register
As required by Directive 22/09 of the Public Service Commission, the Board must keep a Gifts and Benefits Register which must be published online each quarter.
To view the register for a quarter, select the link from the list below.
Note: Copies of the previous Gifts and Benefits Registers are available from the Board Secretariat.
- 1 October 2022 to 31 December 2022 [PDF 131KB]
- 1 July 2022 to 30 September 2022 [PDF 131KB]
- 1 April 2022 to 30 June 2022 [PDF 131KB]
- 1 January 2022 to 31 March 2022 [PDF 131KB]
- 1 October 2021 to 31 December 2021 [PDF 132KB]
- 1 July 2021 to 30 September 2021 [PDF 137KB]
- 1 April 2021 to 30 June 2021 [PDF 132KB]
- 1 January 2021 to 31 March 2021 [PDF 133KB]
- 1 October 2020 to 31 December 2020 [PDF 132KB]
- 9 June 2020 to 30 September 2020 [PDF 132KB]
- 1 April 2020 to 8 June 2020 [PDF 128KB]
- 1 January 2020 to 31 March 2020 [PDF 129KB]
- 1 October 2019 to 31 December 2019 [PDF 37KB]
- 1 July 2019 to 30 September 2019 [PDF 37KB]
- 1 April 2019 to 30 June 2019 [PDF 37KB]
- 1 January 2019 to 31 March 2019 [PDF 37KB]
Last updated 21 March, 2023